Corvara in Badia: sport and relax in one place
Geographical and tourist kernel of the Dolomites, Corvara in Badia is the ideal place to enjoy the atmosphere of South Tyrol with the best it can offer.
Full of attractions both during the snowy months and the milder ones, Val Badia does not lack anything: hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skating, relaxation at the spa, family walks and, for the more audacious, the opportunity to paraglide from 3152 m of Piz Boè!
Whatever alpine activity you are looking for, Corvara offers many possibilities and the guarantee that at the end of your stay you will look forward to coming back.
1. See you down at the slopes!
What attracts every year so many people from all over the world are the 130 km of ski trails.
Connecting the slopes with over 50 lifts, a ski pass will get you just the best of snow experiences and will let you enjoy spectacular views ranging from an altitude of 1324 to 2550 m.
The most popular white gems of Alta Badia are:
- the "Col Alto" slope, considered the first chairlift in Italy;
- the 2.5 km of the “Gran Risa”;
- the “Vallon” slope
each being part of the famous Dolomiti Superski area.
2. Dé dl Vin: an enogastronomic itinerary in the snow
Also known as the Alta Badia Wine Skisafari, the Dé dl vin (in Ladin “wine day”) combines two great reasons to visit Corvara in Badia: breathtaking landscapes and the traditional South Tyrolean food and wine.
On this day you will have the opportunity to crown an adrenaline slope with a tasting of the best South Tyrolean wines such as Lagrein, Pinot Blanc, Sauvignon, and Gewürztraminer in four warm lodges.
All this accompanied by the culinary regional excellence of plates rich in bread, bacon, and delicious mountain cheese.
3. Biotope lake, nature is all around you
The perfect place to relax and have fun is the bathing biotope lake, biologically purified and chlorine-free, perfectly harmonized with the surrounding ecosystem.
Located at the foot of Sas dla Crusc mountain, this natural lake is a perfect break to cool off and enjoy the view at sunset. Its large sunbathing lawn offers just the opportunity to lie in the sun, enjoying snacks and aperitifs, or having fun with your family in the parks with various slides and swings.
4. Pisciadù waterfalls: nature and family
Starting from the Piz Boé cable car, an excellent walking itinerary is the route that leads to the Pisciadù waterfalls.
This loop excursion is suitable for children and families with strollers, and at the end of its 3.5 km, which can be covered in an hour, it pays off with the suggestive view of waterfalls flowing through rocky walls and green moss.
5. Christmas markets: magic is in the air
Starting from November, the magic lights of festivities fire up the old town of Corvara: wooden houses open, mulled wine is prepared, homemade cinnamon cakes are cooked and Nativity scenes are set up to immerse you in the culture and tradition of Ladin folklore.
How to get to Corvara in Badia
You can easily reach Corvara in Badia by booking a private transfer:
Do you need to travel from Corvara in Badia?
Choose your Transfer for your way back:
Why choose easytransfer24?
By choosing easytransfer24 you can get:
- Only professional drivers in possession of every license and insurance for passenger transport;
- Fast and easy booking;
- Free of charge cancellation (up to 24 hours before the scheduled transfer service);
- 60 minutes free driver waiting time at airports, stations, and arrival ports;
- 20 minutes free waiting time at the hotel on departure;
- Child seats included in the price
- All-inclusive rate: no hidden costs included, in compliance with the terms and conditions;
- Special luggage management (skis, golf bags, bicycles) at no extra cost, if registered upon booking;
- Flight monitoring: we check your arrival time for you.